Twin Peaks- Experimental Film

The beginning of Twin Peaks was an incredible example of how experimental film still has it's place in modern television. It was a very mesmerizing experience to view, it it seemed like all ideas of time are non-existent and we were forever going to be just stuck there in this beautiful, haunting piece of film. I think if there were words to describe it, there would be no point of showing it in this medium, so I will not try to explain it. The intro to this show gave me a lot of inspiration, however. The use of abstract textures layered with the suspenseful soundtrack showed me how a film can really give off a distinct atmosphere like I've never seen before.
Image result for twin peaks atomic bomb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Inciting Incident

Blog- Intermittent Delight

French New Wave